Y!Supra modded! [mrfreakoreal]
July 6, 2009 11 Comments
YSupra is a third party chat client that will enrich your experience with its user-friendly design and advanced capabilities. This is the first program of its kind to be a pure native application. No external dependencies are required, not even for YMSG authentication or voice chat.
Y!Supra Yahoo Chat client is one of the famous free available client out there. What differs Y!Supra from other clients is Y!Supra developed natively, from scatch, without dependency with other components. Y!Supra features a simple user-interface/layout and clean design. It does support anti-boot features like other clients (Yazak, Yahelite, Yahevan, etc.).
What da heck is this modded Y!Supra?
I was asked to exclusively test this mod by mrfreakoreal from ooRE, though I haven’t done yet with YM9 mod. What I can say is..it’s just a modified version of Y!Supra. Few features has been added into this modded version which are:
- Yaheven float-box for user details.
- Improved monitoring of iggy using ip identification technique (which means, ignored user, will be fully ignored even login with other id (log in da same time, using da same conection)
- Track-back of packet sender (using ip)
- added file transfer function in PM
- added voice call function in PM
- fix of voice server resolver
- fix of chat session time-out error in Y!Supra
- import setting from other client (connection, emotes, username wildcards, name wildcards, favourite rooms.. etc)
- Shared buddylist for multiple account, added search function (yup, juz like ym9!!)
- Multiple id login (id polygamy) in one instance of Y!Supra (*got few issue with account manager and load of buddy)
- Configurable cloaking interval
- added new mail notification (yup, juz like yahoo messenger!)
- inflate/deflate of packets recieve.
- auto abusive reporting for activity such as packet flood
- support for UTF-8.
However, few room visits and personal provoke to well-known so-called booter has proved the robustness of this mod. Original Y!Supra unable to identify bots launched by the same person with fully random ID(since Y!Supra using traditional wildcard filter) and got disconnected while this mod stay connected steadily in the room. Issue..one of the known issue is, disability of the update function. If you insist to update, y’all be getting normal Y!Supra chat client.